TouchWood Brands

TouchWood Brands
TouchWood-74 Brands-Natures Own Gifts

Friday 12 June 2015

Building a Start-Up from the Ground_Up

Wow it never seeks to (absolutely) amaze me, how much Google offers to the public, or businesses just starting out. What an amazing experience it is, that for first timers like myself and others like you that are cash strapped in the beginning stages of a start-up Co. with great idea's for new products, find out there's another FREE way to let the public know about these brands before and as we are figuring out our manufacturing measures to launch them. Google is willing to hedge their bets on you, your dreams and if and when you succeed they will succeed. What a great trade-off for both parties in my eyes. I Luv the fact that a Corporation as big as Google, still has the faith in others starting out the same as they did a while ago. It seems like so long ago Google was hardly known and by making some right and some wrong decisions they have built a strong company, they are a good employer and bring the world great innovations. We as small business owners can learn a few things from them as owners and employers. Anyways I just wanted to let others in my shoes (small business owners) know to search out all of the resources out there. Lots of companies nowadays are willing to give you some small advances to get you started and on your way. You don't need 10's of thousands of dollars to get you started. I'm still under 100 dollars a month for all of my web and e-Commerce services to date. As I and I'm sure you will to, get to a size in your sales and production where you will have to turn your on-line services over to the pro's but in the beginning try to build with as little as you can so you do not have as much debt in the long run. I'm not sure about you guy's, but I'm in this for the long haul, I want this to expand into a really good Canadian employer and to honestly say feed my pension plan. I'de like to retire in Aruba or anywhere hot, so I can stick my toes in the sand, sip on something with an umbrella in it, and read a good book while soaking up the sun all day. Anyhow, I hope this gets the word out there that, due diligence is very important all the way through this Start-Up thing. We here at Otter Outfitters would like to wish you all the best day possible.

www.otteroutfitters.com
   Our Kind Regards

Andrew R Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment